Someone...

Hey, I don't know if I ever told you something stupid, but I can try :), Is this really happening? I know a lot of people who are really kind, why? I don't know why there's so many people on this earth, that are so sympathic with me... I hope I won't never disappointed my friends, they are probably one of the most important things I have, family at first and surely my niece "Jeanne". Even if sometimes I don't understand friends and even if sometimes they makes me completly mad... I must say that I don't really like people who hates me... But does it exist? Oh, yes, I think so, they're this kind of personns who always complain themselves...
I must say that I am really proud of my friends! Some are more important for me than others but I need them all... If you ask me why I tell this logical and normal situation, it's just that I like to have parties ans making jokes and tricks with every friends I have. For all of you, thanks, don't be shy, never watch behind you, go on, continue, walk or run, but never tell you that you're alone, you can't be, you won't be... have a nice day for all of you...
Jeanne, don't stop smiling, you, little girl...H&J, E, I'm back soon...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author