This is what I supposed to be after your so funny-great-ambiquitous mails and comments. Well, I must say that nothing else will drive in happiness... Finally, today, I feel good, I don't have a lot of things to do at work and I don't really care if it's not ended. Nobody will blamed me, not even my bosses. To say nothing, yesterday, we had a few drinks with LZ and Seb, just to talk about our week and have good fun. That's all but that was good. A break during the week is not bad at all. This midday, my funniest and most loveable corean rang me. The problem (and sorry for it) was my boss who stay in our office during the call. So the talk was this way "yes"... "no.." " oh, great" "yes, call me later..."
In any case, I will try to go to Madrid... When? donna...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You should read Dibert. You will find out a lot of idea to enjoy the lofe at the office without working. One of my best game is the "boss-pong"!
I guess you read the last album of Spirou called "Spirou in Tokyo". If have not done it yet, you should. It will remind you the life experience you had there!
Madrid is good choice. I really would like to visit this city too. And the spanish girls.... ah
Peter
Hey !!!
You make me happy to know all the power I have inside of me. I'm able to break Mich°°'s week whenever I want to !
Love
PS : Wana break the week coming, call me and I'll answer, I've changed my phone ring
Post a Comment