Nothing sounds really new today. I started to learn java and it seems to be enough understandable for me. I will be able to work with this langage without any problem. I have not planned any trip for this year. I don't know if I will go back to HK. It's not cheap and not very closed. South Korea is one of the last country in asia that I want to visit one day... That makes a long time since I didn't buy any ep or comics. I still don't know if I will have to pay taxes in Belgium... I'm waiting.
It's not a long time ago but I play soccer twice a week... and now, I am a bit tired... It's probably due to my too short sleeps. The week-end is coming closer and closer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Mich, perhaps you are tired playinf soccer twice a week but don't forger (the boogie) what you told me yesterday : you are now able to wath your penis behind your belly. That could be precious if you have to use it one of these days (tonight is a possibility...)
Post a Comment