Dave is leaving us to bangkok to see our two friends, no doubt about the fact, that they will have a good time together. I stay at home this sunday, nothing to do, don't even play guitar, I'm really wandering what I've done yesterday... Last week, I listen "the good, the bad and the queen" last EP in loop. I must say that these guys are very impressive. It's not the opinion of this dirty and bad newspaper called the inrocks. What a shit! Every months they announced the NEW best band on earth, they pretend to own the best way of life and the best opinion. Have you ever read this crap? Don't even try, most of the articles are bombed of ads, they are the first newspaper who published a petition against the intelligence... Who signed? Only bobos, old policitians, leaders pretend... Only people who can argue you to hear them. This newspaper who told you to be different yesterday is nowadays so common that it falls into ignorance.
The society where I work is not getting well, in fact, it's getting worse and worse. Two people left us last week, I stopped to count how many left us. A guy found a new job near Grenoble for a better wage. Most of people who left, quit for strange reasons. I mean strange, cause nothing show that the company is on the bad way. I know that I complained a lot but it's not so difficult to make people working together. Our boss is not a good one and a lot of people is alright with me... Am I getting worry? Maybe... let's send cover letter... Wait and see... Finally left...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment