Hey,

Well, finally, me colleague left me here... well, it's not too late... That's coming to be crasy, i just don't know really what i can do. He left me a report to read and to send to another one. I think I am a sort of secretary sometimes! When a work is interesting he took it and left me with craps... great, is that the only thing i have to do? i don't really think so! but, even if he's a nice guy, he's not a boss, he doesn't know how to delegate... pfff, it doesn't matter, i won't stay all my life here... i knew it since I'm arrived. I didn't mean that i find my job boring or something like that, but i really need something else to do... when i take positions or when i'm doing something, that never convince... They probably thought that i am not enough clever to do it alone! it just a problem of age! Look, a guy arrived here 1 month ago... he already go to paris for a meeting, he have more work than me! and yes, he's older! i didn't want to say that he's not able to do something that's wrong, but really, what can i do to have something great to do?
Else, we've got a big nice party on friday evening, and maybe my poor legs are not enough hard to play soccer for a so long time! pfff....

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author