Well, that was quite fun on tuesday evening... The show was just a bit squary sometime, even when there was this dummy boy who danced like a ball (i mean jump and fall and move...and arghh stop!) well, the songs were sounded really good, i finally see belle and sebastian in concert and that's the most important thing for me. I didn't really realize that they were just in front of me not so far from my eyes. Hum, what a strange feeling I had... it was a kind of mood sometimes like a breeze on my shoulders... I regret just one thing, the professionalism of the band... before, i mean when they were not so famous, they would drink a beer after the show, now, they just hide themselves in their bus... I hope they won't fall into this stupid commercial products...
Well, the first part was not really interesting and i won't say more about that band. But belle and sebastian were really more great to see... I do obvious really thnik it was my kind of music... I really think the "if you're feeling sinister" EP is the best album of the band. it's not that the followed albums were bad, but it's not the same feeling, in the red album, it's really quiet, a kind of feeling very calm... it's like that i love them...
Else during the concert i think i will go in a foreign country for a few year after belgium...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment