News of the day

Hi friends, I finally decided to writte something here and that's make a long time since I think about that. Today, I must finished a poster for the my job. I always wander if it was a good job. I guess you all think that it's a good one... But I am still at the beginning of my carreer...
Else, I suggest you to buy some new comics for you week. Finally I've read the last spirou and I think it's not a crap... but it's not the book of the year! If you want to read a very good book, you must read a good calvin & hobbes, not the last one 'cause there are not so original...
Oh, I forgot, I'm ill, my nose is completly out and my voice is starting to forgot some sound... But It's all'ight.. slup... snirf....

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author