I've read many comics and other stuff with color which are getting you in the mood. But there's a few books which makes completly happy and quiet. I am not really nervous as usual but nowaday people are always running everywhere and don't even asked themselves if they are really happy of their life. There's only a few people who are able to give up everything to build something new. I am not really this kind of people but I try hard to improve my sense of life. I make my best to be able to say that I am happy and proud to be what I am. But it's sure that everything is not going as good as I want. Job is getting boring, friends from Besac are missing and I don't meet new persons as many as possible. I stay a lot alone in my house and that's not very great. I really want to move to another big city with people inside. I don't really care who they are, if they could be new friends. Well, I think that things could really getting worse.
What else? We will be about 80 for the new year's day and it will be a mess, lot of people mean that something strange will happen. You know this kind of things that it's inconceivable for a common people. I am not sure to still love this party. I don't say that I hate new year's day, I just say that a party with so many people is not really what I prefer. But I don't care finally, I will see many friends again that makes nearly one year for most of them that I didn't see them. It will be really strange, you know, I will ask them questions that you don't asked them usually. As, how are you? What do you do now? Is your job still so great? Did you meet someone? and so on... That will be really, really, strange, I won't everybody! For the first time of my life... Will it be the happiest days of my life?

0 comments:
Post a Comment