They made it work...

Google for Firefox They finally made it work and it works fine.
Else, I still wandering when I will be able to leave to Lille since my contract is not renew. I just want to stay two or three years more... My old pal Pierre sent me a few photograph of his life in Tokyo. It's quite sure that I will go there if I have enough money for it. Yesterday, I cut my hair and i asked myself if it was enough short. At work, we have a strange guy which admit to be alone and want to be alone, he always has the same phrases and arrive at 9h to leave at 5h30 everyday, and everyday he does the same thing. He's a bit sad, he never asked if it's time to dinner or something like that. He's one of the most bachelor'ism' I know...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author