That's a bit strange to see people changing. I don't think I changed a lot, but it's just my point of view. Guess, yesterday, there was a drink for the first stone of the new building of my enterprise. I didn't go and I didn't drink and eat like a pig. I don't really like to see people cherished their own self esteem. I think that it's just a point of view. Lot of people are false. You know, they never tell you what they really think. They always show what people want to see. I really hate them. There's a stupid blond woman who is very kind with the boss, but she takes my colleagues like a thing. She had never try to speak with me. I didn't try too, but she never said hello. She kisses boss, but I'm not enough important. So, I decided to listen the temporary thing. I climb on the hill, sit and look at the clouds...
That's a bit strange to see people changing. I don't think I changed a lot, but it's just my point of view. Guess, yesterday, there was a drink for the first stone of the new building of my enterprise. I didn't go and I didn't drink and eat like a pig. I don't really like to see people cherished their own self esteem. I think that it's just a point of view. Lot of people are false. You know, they never tell you what they really think. They always show what people want to see. I really hate them. There's a stupid blond woman who is very kind with the boss, but she takes my colleagues like a thing. She had never try to speak with me. I didn't try too, but she never said hello. She kisses boss, but I'm not enough important. So, I decided to listen the temporary thing. I climb on the hill, sit and look at the clouds...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment