I have my plane for Tokyo and my passport. Well, nothing seems to miss, I suppose that I will be a bit stressed before this trip but in fact I am quite sure that it will be just a really comfortable travel of 15 days. My moving is going well and I hope to finish box next week end, of course I will keep a few stuff for my common day's life. I listen a lot of the winamp music for the moment, it's true that it's a bit different these days since I still don't see (with my own eyes) my nephew. Sometimes my country miss me, so I can imagine for Pierre how it's difficult for him to could not find cheese, beer, bread and all a good french can fin here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's true that I miss a good smelly french cheese but I will survive. There are others good food here! It's just different!
Pierre
In any case, I will bring you some good old fashion stuff!
Post a Comment