I am back and then...

Hollidays are over and I would like some much to leave belgium and everywhere I used to stay to another country. The travel to japan was great, the weather too... I don't know really how many people I saw in two weeks but that's awesome. I must thank everybody who helps me there (for visit and for bed). Of course, I have a lot of pictures but I didn't take time to download them on my computer. I will do it this week. I saw a lot of things and it's a bit stupid to enumerate it like that. Without a word or good phrase... A lot of friends will complain that I am too lazy but it's a hard job, you know! I stayed one full week in tokyo and then I spent a afternoon in Osaka and two days in Kyoto. I have to say that I prefer Tokyo. It's probably that I didn't see everything in Kyoto but Tokyo seems more familiar for me. In fact, it's probably due to the less amount of tourists between these two cities.
Kyoto is more for people who wants to see temples and old buildings (if we can talk about buildings). It's true, that the visit of Kyoto was under the sun but Itsumi made it better and easier too. Thanks a lot...
Pierre and Ai have their own blog, but I don't remenber the name. If you read that, please, tell me more about your blog. This pleasant mixed couple of friends accepted gently to received me in their small but sufficient flat. I hope to see them before they will go back to France. I mean before 2007... That's a bit long.
Well, what else, oh, I bought a few EPs: Buck 65, supergrass, Nada surf, 2 saint etienne and one small comic...
This week end is longer than normal 4 days! Great! I want to be on friday evening...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author