Is it the end?

Probably not, but I think it's the start of the end. I am completly fed up of my job sometimes. You know it's exactly always the same. Nothing works, nothing is exciting... and of course, my job is getting less and less boring.... I don't know why it's like that, it's just a fact. I just want to go on hollidays. I'm fed up of everybody here... It's true that it's a bit dumb to think like that. But it's so boring. I tried to fix linux problems today and nothing work! I don't understand why...
I am probably not enough clever to find the key. I received my contract, 6 months and I'm off. Leave, leave somewhere, that it won't be better but not worse, just different, just different... I don't know where to go and where to look for a job, but I am really confident in my capacity to find something in 6 months. The most horrible thing is that I really want to move right now! argh... poor mIch°°...
What is going well, hum, a lot of things of course, I won't kill myself for a job... No, finally I will be on hollidays in one week, I found a garage to change my wheels, saturday evening, we'll have a nice party, I must find a carnaval costume (make one probably) and christmas and new year's day are closed so I will see a lot of friends... old friends...
What I must do: My costume for saturday, call ju (korean's friend), call herve (today), call other friends, go to change my wheels, begin to learn java and c (already started and almost done), try to be more happy (not happy,but positive), have nice evening...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author