I will decide to go

I am back in Belgium. Hollidays were really great. I was able to see everybody I want expect Ju-Young. It was a pity... We messed us for just a few hours. Maybe next time.
The new year's day was really fun, a lot of friend were there, I am a bit fed up to see them only once a year! I must do something. In two weeks, I will be in Italy for a seminar. I don't know what I will learn, but every body tell me to go there even if I left belgium in 6 months. I feel fine, better now in fact. I know that I am off in 6 months even if they propose me something. I must leave this society, things are not as good as it should be. 6 peoples arrived today, I don't know what they will do, but they are engaged. I really want to live somewhere else. I don't know where but I must leave.
I want to be able to say "I decided to go".

2 comments:

Pierre said...

Galere aussi pour trouver le tiens! Essaye de profiter de l'Italie et des italiennes. Musique : "Moi je voudrais vivre des soirees italiennes ..."

mIch°° said...

Je ferai de mon mieux...

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author