Back to Belgium again. I don't know if it was be the last time that I am going from the jura to Lille but it could be. I still don't know a lot of things for my contract, my boss told me that he found a new contract for me but it's probably a short contract term and I am really fed up to stay in a company that is only able to tell you if you are useful or not. Well, holidays were good. I was very sick during the night between saturday and sunday. I probably ate something not very good for my stomach. I didn't see a lot of friends. Only Ben and that funny old thin man called june. It was short too short. Hey, friends come back home... Tell me if you're dead or not. I hope you weren't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
he bien c'est pas trop tot! Je vois que ca ralentit serieusement le nombre de message que tu laisses sur ce blog!! Et Lille Japon tu le feras encore???
qui, mais qui me parle?
lille japon, a voir, si tu me trouves un taf'... :)
michou, on est là nous. Qui pour se remonter le moral en buvant des pintes pour le retour de melak le we du 1er mai ?
Post a Comment