Report #1

There's so many things to do and so many people who think that they are important. I never understood why some of them believed that everything that had to be done, has to be done by someone else. You know, it's always funny to see how they are avid of power and so proud of themselves. I can't believe it... My boss is one of those. He's not the worst boss that you can have but sometimes he strikes on my nerves. He thought that everything that he hates, should be done by someone else; and as I am the only one in his team, I collect every craps.
It won't be easy for him when I will be off. I don't looking for a new job for the moment, Holidays are so closed that nobody will answer to my letters. So, let's waiting september.
A friend will come and stay for three months at home. In fact, I won't be there during one month because I will go to HK. It will be great to have someone at home which can understand me and all my language. :)
Finally, I am not the huge soccer fan that I tought to be. I am not angry when they loose, not very happy when they win. No, I am just happy to see them win a game and disappointed when they loose. That's all.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author