News from outerspace

You all know my capabilities to detect where things are going in the wrong direction and that's exactly what happen today. Yesterday, my new boss asked me to develop an interface with java. I never used java and I never develop anything under this langage. I don't even know how to write a 'hello world' message... Guess... Today, my old boss, who is more and more sour about how he lost projects and money, so, my old boss talked to me about a conference for the 22 nov. on which I have to develop an interface... After a talk to my boss, he realized that it's not possible for me to do something in one week. Finaly, I do nothing and that's better that will let me enough time to understand what is jdk and so on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind, that you know a java expert..

mIch°° said...

Great... I hope that you know what "beeing disturb" mean : )

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author