The travel back home was good, I have seen my old pals again. That was great to see their faces again. June is still this tall and skiny but so friendly guy. Thanks for the comics! The weather was absolutly wonderfull of course not so outrageous as a rabbit on too small short but quite good.
I am very happy to see again RJD2 at the Dour festival in July. Last time, it was a great gig even I missed 50% of the show. I think that saturday his new LP will be mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Mich,
How are you doing? I like to have a look at your blog when I am really bored at worked and that it is really rainy outside like today but your posts are short these days. 1 point for you they are still lomger than mine. I posted the last one 6 months ago...
Lasy boy :p
Post a Comment