Yes, it's uneasy to find a job. I spent my Monday which was a bank holiday to find a job that suit me. But nothing, nothing at all, it's a bit unbelievable to not be able to work outside of Paris... But no, for me, it's not possible. I don't talk about companies which dare not even respond to my applications. Well, let's go back to my search...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mich°°, "you'll never walk alone". I and we'll always be there for you. I know you would really enjoy discovering (again ?) Korea but as you say, travelling alone will never be the same as joining a "world trip band". That's why I ask you one more time to join us to Brazil. This trip would be really great with your presence and we could share the thing that all friends share together : happiness.
Moreover, brazilian girls will never look as your japanes models, but I'm sure at least one of them will apreciate your sportsman body and will ask you to stay on Sao Paulo to fuck all the summer long. Please join us!
One of your many friends, Elzed
Oh babe, I'm not very exiting of the trip in Brazil. This country didn't sound as I liked it to be. Let's go to Dublin instead to find a job when the others will be back home...
Ola mon Michou,
un petit message de Salta (Argentina) pour te souhaiter un joyeux anniversaire (en retard...)
j t embrasse
a tres bientot
Amande
Post a Comment