One more week...

I've nothing to do, absolutely nothing. My boss don't give me any task. It's a bit strange, I never thought it could be this way, but it's really boring to stay on the web all the day (and every day). I can discover a lot of things of course, for example, I read a tutorial about java. That's really interesting, but I don't know what to do as I don't have any idea of project. My boss came to me Thursday and asked me if one task was achieved. Of course, it's achieved! That might be end in February! Then, he asked to do a report about a software. I did it in 1 hour... Great and now? I'm waiting him to ask me questions... But, I am absolutely sure that nothing will come soon.
I didn't work in the old house of my pal (I couldn't ring him...). Well, I didn't do a lot of things during this week-end. I just cleaned my flat which was very dusty. Seb came at home on Saturday evening, we spoke about our holidays and about not-very-important things.
I am still looking for a job but there's no opportunity for the moment. I am really disappointed. That's a very long time that I haven't buy a Ep. I must have a look of that is going out these days.

A short message for friends in Brazil: Please,d on't go back home too soon, the weather is fantastic since you left Lille...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author