Do you always understand your boss? For me, it's impossible. Finally, I have to go in Spain during 2 weeks. I don't really know when, because I must give him my availability. "well, you know I really don't give a shit of your training!". Should I have to tell him that I have an interview on Paris? Of course, no... I will just let them hope that I will stay here until a very long time.
I received news from this funny old Korean pal. I haven't yet realized what she told me but it's a very good news. I spent a great week end with my favorite Japanese-French couple. We walked a lot and visited a lot of things, even met a count...
Here, I am answering to an ad for job on Toulouse. Good wage, good company, I must move from here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment