
I bought the last LP of Radiohead on the web yesterday evening. Those guys are pretty clever, they don't need the help of a record company to sell tons of songs. The concept is very simple, you can download songs of the last LP for the price you estimate the most appropriated. There's 10 songs to download, I hope everybody we'll give something just to push forward this very good idea. For myself, I bought the pack which include the songs than can be downloaded and a second LP. It includes too two vinyls format and some artworks.
What else? Uh, I have a few things to do here, but that's not tremendous. I have enough time to stay in front of my computer for the whole day without any trouble from my boss. I took time to discover projects of people who works in the numeric-art... I never saw so many useless (but so funny and predictive) prototypes.
I don't really how the problem of my sister's company will end but I must say that I am not very confident in the future. I really trust that H&J won't have any trouble to find a new job but it is not understandable to let a company crushed down itself.
Let's hope...

0 comments:
Post a Comment