Pounding

It's true that I don't write a lot of things on this blog. But as it takes me enough time to miss it, I decided to block a few minutes of my life to give some news of what happen and what will happen in my life.
Last week, I went to Madrid for my job. I still don't know why they sent me there after their complains against myself. In fact, I wouldn't like to know what makes they change their choice. We didn't work really, I spent all my week waiting to my boss. I must say that it is very difficult to work with such a strange guy. His job is everything for him and when on Monday he asked to the guys of the company where we stayed, if it was possible to stay late, I was a bit shocked... How can he decide to stay after everybody until 6.30pm when everybody else left at 4.30pm!? Well, I am still asking myself... In any case, even if we stayed late, we didn't do a lot of things. I must say the truth : "I am a bit fed up of this boss". We don't have the same hobbies and I am not fond of my job. He lives for his job, for me, my job helps me to live... You can understand roughly the gap between him and me!
To be honest, I was more exciting to see again my Korean friend after 4 years than the work... I'd rather not going further on this point, I don't who can read this message even if it's too late to be really safe... :p
We had a good time on last Wednesday evening, we had so many things to say to each other than I didn't tell her all I have to say (We'll finish next week). I always had this strange feeling about friends. You know, some of them won't never changed. You left them a few years and even after a while, you can go on a conversation that you let unclosed. It's a strange feeling, maybe that's what people called friendship. Now, she's married with a nice English. They live in a nice and comfortable flat in the town centre of Madrid. It seems that she's happier than when she was in Besançon. That's better like that.
Although, everything is going great and great, this is my last week of work here in Belgium for the year. Next week, I will be in Madrid again for 4 days and then... Holidays!!!! Until the second week of January. The only sad thing is that I don't have any news from Paris... I'll call them in January.
I received a lot of present (which I done to myself) this days : A LCD-Screen, the complete peanuts (very impressive) and different comics... Before christmas, it's always good to feel good...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, you don't work for your job like your boss?

Anonymous said...

*live

Anonymous said...

I think you have seen a friend who's called ju young. But the question is?
As tu pris des potos?

Bye ma couille

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author