It becomes to be usual for me to wake late in the morning (could I call it morning?)... In fact, I spent my all days waiting to received my new contract and today it's done. Nothing to declare, everything is clear and the few questions I had were quickly answered on phone. So now, I am waiting mi-april to start really my new job.
What else, well, all this time I had, I used to watch old things that I ought to watch, do, listen. Today, after the lost soccer game, I watch the too many and funny clips made by M. Gondry. It's probably to celebrate his new movie. Another movie that it should be watch in original... Not this horrible French voice even if I admit that French's dubbing is not so awful. I also suggested myself to buy a bike. It's definitively a hard task to find a good machine. I don't intend to do something like that but I must admit that riding miss me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment