New job in a life

Since 2 weeks, I'm working in a new company. It's really different than the last one, but a few things are the same. The strangest one is the fact that sometimes, colleagues forget you to go to lunch. I really appreciate these kind of acts... I can't say if it's wanted or not but in any case, it's not that I called "being welcome". Well, if it's only because I work in front of my boss in a close-office, that's terribly stupid. I hope it's not this kind of thought which is so crazy that you can even thought about it. This is a bit strange, I can't understand why they deliberately ignore me today. Oh, this is probably because I ate with 2 bosses and our chief department last Friday. A sort of jealousy...

What else? I prepare to move to my new flat new the railway station and I look after boxes to stock all my stuff... This is unbelievable how much craps you can keep in one flat! I throw to bin so many useless things that now I understand why I haven't got enough place for my comics. I hope that all the things I plan on Sunday will go quickly.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author