That’s all I need… 5 minutes, that’s all! Won’t you let me take a quite evening in the train? That’s probably not possible for a common people, but for you? Isn’t it so difficult to do? Well, I guess you are not one those children who are only able to cry and be naughty with the other people in the car. I mean I know that these children are young and so on… But, you? You’re not. You seem to be someone enough clever to understand that talking loud is really boring for the others. You are able to understand that people don’t want to hear you during 1 hour! It is the least things on earth? Well, No! No chance! A so small probability of your ignorance! Aah, people don’t want to tell you anything, well, I do, I did… Am I wrong? I don’t think so! I don’t think that telling you to stop is bad for you. Of course, it is not good to hear what I told you, but, you’re enough old to understand that. Some people thought that I went too far. That telling you “please, shut your mouth” shouldn’t happen… As you can imagine I am absolutely wrong.
There are so many boring things in a train that I can write a bible on it! So many annoying people and so many annoying situations that I am about to consider the train as a part of my study of the human race. A few will tell me to let them be, I won’t. I prefer considering my position as the normal and I prefer to blame the others. It is that I call “the perfect human thoughts”! So, today, in live from the train, the boring couple… A boring couple is made of one man and one woman. Usually the woman has a spectacular annoying voice. You know this kind of voice that you hate, that you don’t to hear because it’s so unwelcoming that it makes your ears suffering. A voice of a small donkey… Yes, that’s it… A donkey… This voice is coming from a lady that you don’t know what to think about her! Someone who seems stupid, who is stupid… Poor girl… Don’t tell that! She didn’t that she’s boring!
The guy is too clever to understand what happen to him. A boring woman has found you! Poor boy… Yes, you can say that…
Anyway, I am able to tell so many stories about what happen to me in a train that it makes me nervous, frightened and finally, the only thing I need is my home sweet home… Without the boring couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment