The faded summer

Well, many things happen since the last message. It seems more and more difficult for me to write something enough clever on this blog. I won't disappoint me by writing something useless. Today, i try to find something certainly very relevant... Those last days were very boring. I still don't understand why I have those kinds of problems. Must I call it an habit?
First of all, I must say that Firefox is an awful machine... It blocked every minutes when there's a flash application on the webpage. I will try opera tomorrow. I hope that it won't disappointed me cause I am not really relaxed today. Last evening, I try to read an extract of a report for one my colleague. The main problem is the goal of this report... Guess, it's written for a final exam... of communication ! And I have the chance to read and to be a kind of corrector. I hope I won't be too scathing, I really don't want to hurt her.
I don't even want to talk about the title, every one is enough clever to understand that the weather is one of the main subject of my worries... I don't even remember the smell of the air when it's 30°C outside.Last Saturday, I finally try to buy a few more comics to fulfil my already cumbersome bookcase. And I must change my library, the vendor don't even know their basics. I heard (unintentionally) a conversation between one of the vendors and a client who'd like to buy something about war... I thought he were going to suggest him something uncommon (it was for a present)... But, I was devoid of reaction when he gave him a book of the "tuniques bleues"... Hum, Yes, I really enjoy those kind of books (a classic) but, come on, that's for a present and not even for his nephew ! When the vendor left him with this unbelievable choice, I suggest him to read Tardi. The guy thanks me and left the book of the vendor... A small victory...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author