The big nothing... That's exactly what I am thinking of this day. I've done nothing. I really don't know what I will do in the next hours and nothing will happen (bad or not).
Now, I am faded. I hide my blooming :p.
That's strange to hear something so true but you can't believe it as it sounds so false. I wonder really what could happen. Or even if it could happen... The pragmatism make me say yes and I must admit that I don't really believe in this kind of opportunity; the nature is always here to call you back... Never mind ! The truth is that I don't feel good by thinking of that. I guess that's cause I don't really like meeting someone who tries to know me, or not, who tries to find something inside me which I don't want to reveal... The charm is broken to easily. Nothing could happen... And what are we gonna do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment