You can do what you want whenever you want to

Update!!!!
(16/50)


The todo list (before the end of 2014):
  1. Make a road trip through France. (not planned yet - let see in August)
  2. Give or take some guitar lessons. (I have found someone who want to learn... :)) (Done, but I must give more lessons to really finish it.)
  3. Learn to dance, or at least try to move with some coordination. (I will ask my buddy Jojo- I must call him...).
  4. Taste snow. (f***, it's not snowing! and now, the spring is coming!)
  5. Finish the blog's template.
  6. Learn how to make a good photograph. (not planned yet)
  7. Learn to be happy, or have a smile in the morning (at least every week). (Well, I must admit that I do it well! I smile every day! And I keep going-on).
  8. Re-start to run. (I broke a toe... So, I will wait a bit! Done, I will run a half marathon).
  9. Finish the kitchen and the bathroom. (well, I must do it a bit faster if I want to succeed).
  10. Solve a very difficult math problem (once in a life, that shouldn't be bad).  (not planned yet)
  11. Vote for somebody who seems to be a do-man/woman.  (not planned yet/waiting for the elections). (well, done, but it seems that some people preferred the other guy).
  12. Learn how to make my grandmother's best meal (before I regret). (planned! My sister is involved).
  13. Fall in love. (oh... Jesus... pfffff... That won't be easy! First of all, I must meet a lot of women then I will be able to try to find the right one. If you know someone for me, please, call me!).
  14. Go fishing. (not planned yet, probably during summer)
  15. Go to lovely place with someone else. (look at 13)
  16. Go to Rome or Florence. (My sister is ok, but with my beloved, that would be marvelous...)
  17. Be astonish to learn that someone found me really impressive. (ouch!!!)
  18. Visit another European major city. (not planned yet, probably with the 16th quest).
  19. Ride on the back of a horse. (I am waiting for summer)
  20. Successfully park my car! (YOUHOU)
  21. Meet a very famous actor/actress. (ouch!!!) (I saw Romain Duris but I didn't talk to him... hald the way...)
  22. Sing "It's the end of the world" from REM without any fail.  (I've started to learn the song...)
  23. Visit at least one modern art museum. (probably on Saturday, if not, I will go next Sunday to Brussels.) (Crap, I didn't go there... ok, let say this week).
  24. Quit my job. (I wrote to other companies... I am waiting the feedback).
  25. Feel happy while seeing a gray sky. (not planned yet :))
  26. Go backstage at a show. (almost planned)
  27. Heal my dear disease. (Started... and the results are quite not bad! I have almost finish it, 3 months more and I stop)
  28. Jump willingly in a puddle. (Tomorrow! Probably, another day ;)
  29. Find a new job. (look at 24)
  30. Find a red hair woman with green eyes.(Ms C, thank you.)
  31. Be able to cycle more than 100km. (I've order my new wheels and a jacket... maybe during spring).
  32. Stay up all night for something that is worth. (not planned yet)
  33. Play basketball and score at 10 points. (not planned yet)
  34. Wear a shirt more than 3 times in a week. A new one each time...  (It could be done very quickly) (too easy!!! I did it 5 times in a row)
  35. Read a very boring romantic novel. (not planned yet)
  36. Start to learn Japanese. (almost planned)
  37. Learn to dress (with pretty colors) (Well, I bought new wears, I have to stop gray...)
  38. Stop cracking my knuckles. (I try, very difficult with my disease).
  39. Be comprehensive with my parents. (Started!)
  40. Wake up earlier in the morning. (Started)
  41. Start to learn piano. (Almost planned).
  42. Go to a concert once in a month. (Started, I did it for January... and February is planned, March is almost planned).
  43. Learn how to weld. (I must accelerate this quest).
  44. Lose my belly. (I lost a few kilos) (I didn't think it could be so early but that's done...)
  45. Iron my clothes before the inevitable. (Yes, I started this quest...)
  46. Kissed a woman under an umbrella. (hum...)
  47. Be able to regularly donate to charities. (Started)
  48. Call my buddies more than in 2013. (I'll see them next week end!)
  49. Make a clafoutis in June. (waiting....)
  50. Write down a new mad project (not the concentric trains). ...(gosh! the dishdryer is already done!)...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author