Check list

The year 14 is over, let start with 15... and, yes, I wasn't able to finish the list. Too many things to do!Let see what I have done... (22/50)... I have a new job that's not so bad!

The todo list (before the end of 2014):
  1. Make a road trip through France --> Well, without any holidays this year, it was a bit complicated to do it...
  2. Give or take some guitar lessons. (I have found someone who want to learn... :)) (Done, but I must give more lessons to really finish it.)
  3. Learn to dance, or at least try to move with some coordination. (I will ask my buddy Jojo- I must call him...).
  4. Taste snow --> I did just it last week
  5. Finish the blog's template.
  6. Learn how to make a good photograph --> Next year?
  7. Learn to be happy, or have a smile in the morning (at least every week). (Well, I must admit that I do it well! I smile every day! And I keep going-on) --> I did it!
  8. Re-start to run. (I broke a toe... So, I will wait a bit! Done, I will run a half marathon).
  9. Finish the kitchen and the bathroom. (well, I must do it a bit faster if I want to succeed). --> Ok, that was a complicated task, but, I almost finish the office also!
  10. Solve a very difficult math problem (once in a life, that shouldn't be bad).  (not planned yet)
  11. Vote for somebody who seems to be a do-man/woman.  (not planned yet/waiting for the elections). (well, done, but it seems that some people preferred the other guy).
  12. Learn how to make my grandmother's best meal (before I regret). (planned! My sister is involved) --> I had all the meals but I have to write quickly
  13. Fall in love. (oh... Jesus... pfffff... That won't be easy! First of all, I must meet a lot of women then I will be able to try to find the right one. If you know someone for me, please, call me!). --> Nothing to say about that
  14. Go fishing. (not planned yet, probably during summer) --> next year
  15. Go to lovely place with someone else. (look at 13) --> I need time to do this task. But as I will probably move to Italy for my new job, I will do it this year!
  16. Go to Rome or Florence. (My sister is ok, but with my beloved, that would be marvelous...)--> See 15.
  17. Be astonish to learn that someone found me really impressive. (ouch!!!) --> Am I impressive?
  18. Visit another European major city. (not planned yet, probably with the 16th quest). --> see 16
  19. Ride on the back of a horse. (I am waiting for summer) --> Well, I will do next summer...
  20. Successfully park my car! (YOUHOU)
  21. Meet a very famous actor/actress. (ouch!!!) (I saw Romain Duris but I didn't talk to him... hald the way...) so almost done!
  22. Sing "It's the end of the world" from REM without any fail.  (I've started to learn the song...) --> I forgot this one :/
  23. Visit at least one modern art museum. (probably on Saturday, if not, I will go next Sunday to Brussels.) (Crap, I didn't go there... ok, let say this week).
  24. Quit my job. (I wrote to other companies... I am waiting the feedback).
  25. Feel happy while seeing a gray sky. (not planned yet :))
  26. Go backstage at a show. (almost planned) --> It was very difficult to do...
  27. Heal my dear disease. (Started... and the results are quite not bad! I have almost finish it, 3 months more and I stop) --> Well, after one year, I am still not able to say that I am cured. I don't know if I won't stop this year
  28. Jump willingly in a puddle. (Tomorrow! Probably, another day ;) --> done!
  29. Find a new job. (look at 24)
  30. Find a red hair woman with green eyes.(Ms C, thank you.)
  31. Be able to cycle more than 100km. (I've order my new wheels and a jacket... maybe during spring). --> I actually need more time to train.
  32. Stay up all night for something that is worth. (not planned yet) --> nothing worth!
  33. Play basketball and score at 10 points. (not planned yet) --> Nope....
  34. Wear a shirt more than 3 times in a week. A new one each time...  (It could be done very quickly) (too easy!!! I did it 5 times in a row)
  35. Read a very boring romantic novel. (not planned yet) --> I read a lot of great comics but not a very boring novel...
  36. Start to learn Japanese. (almost planned)  --> I'd better learn how to meet a Japanese woman next year
  37. Learn to dress (with pretty colors) (Well, I bought new wears, I have to stop gray...) --> Hum, nothing changed, I am still color blind!
  38. Stop cracking my knuckles. (I try, very difficult with my disease).--> I did it
  39. Be comprehensive with my parents. (Started!)
  40. Wake up earlier in the morning. (Started) --> Done
  41. Start to learn piano. (Almost planned). --> hummmmm
  42. Go to a concert once in a month. (Started, I did it for January... and February is planned, March is almost planned). --> I wasn't able to do it... I miss october, november and december...
  43. Learn how to weld. (I must accelerate this quest).
  44. Lose my belly. (I lost a few kilos) (I didn't think it could be so early but that's done...)
  45. Iron my clothes before the inevitable. (Yes, I started this quest...) --> Done
  46. Kissed a woman under an umbrella. (hum...) --> let see up
  47. Be able to regularly donate to charities. (Started)
  48. Call my buddies more than in 2013. (I'll see them next week end!) --> I call them and forgot some... so almost done
  49. Make a clafoutis in June. (waiting....)
  50. Write down a new mad project (not the concentric trains). ...(gosh! the dishdryer is already done!)... --> I had plenty of good ideas but nothing was a mad project!

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author