Pff... i've lost 4points on my driving licence today and 90€ too... well, I knew that i drove too fast in the village... but i was late, so what can i do? stay at home, i couldn't warn colleagues... so, i lost my mind, it's sure that i won't drive faster now... i will always stay quiet even if i would be late! it's too sad, well, i am not really feeling good... That makes me really nervous! if i can called the society, i won't drive so fast... it's not the fact to loose money or points, it's just because i've been caught.... Fuck! it's too stupid! i must now wait 3 years after recollected all my points, i will drive very carefully now! even if i'm late.
What else? Friends came for the week end and destroy my linoleum... great! I must go back to the jura... I'm really fed up of staying here! I must move! I know that it's not really good to always move! but i really need it... i will fly to another land... this evening, i will probably stay at home and read a comics... i will buy some later. and then go to bed! fuck! my driving licence! that's really stupid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment