Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
This is mIch°°
I sit at the top of the hill and...
home
What you want from me?
Blog
The Todo list
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
youhou!
back in jura today! yeah!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
Wish
It's uneasy...
Yes, it's uneasy to find a job. I spent my Monday which was a bank holiday to find a job that suit me. But nothing, nothing at all, it...
I'm a star!
This is what I supposed to be after your so funny-great-ambiquitous mails and comments. Well, I must say that nothing else will drive in hap...
4 days and a while
It's true that sometimes everythings are going well. This week end was great and it was such a long time that I didn't spend so many...
I got no distance left to walk...
I am feeling so lazy tonight... I don't want to try anything more or less that I've done. I've no hope to stay awake very late t...
Memory lane
The week end was great. It was not raining at all, I don't say that the sunshine was very bright but it was just enough for me to feel h...
Pounding
It's true that I don't write a lot of things on this blog. But as it takes me enough time to miss it, I decided to block a few minut...
Things that have to be said...
Today, I ate with some colleagues whose are not very gentle with the others. I don't say that I know the others more than them but my co...
Something sounds stupid
Today is not another day. It's just my birthday. Perhaps, I will receive a lot of present, perhaps not. In any case, one friend comes th...
MMMMMM
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(28)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
►
2013
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(10)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(32)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2004
(47)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2003
(83)
▼
December
(4)
youhou!
Snow...
Too fast in the car...
Since,
►
November
(9)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(10)
Get In Touch
Category
Belgium
drinks
Heroes
RTBF
Tomorow
wish
Flickr Photostream
Twitter Updates
Meet The Author
0 comments:
Post a Comment