Done

ok it's done. My binding is removed and finally that doesn't seem to be bad. That's still hurting me a bit, but i will survive. Yesterday eveing i watched "you've got a message" and the third channel that was quite funny. A kind of romantic with flowers everywhere, where people are all really kind and gentle! I'd like to watch ryan soldier but i can't received this channel. What a pity!
This week end will be very calm, I don't really thnik i will go out because of my finger. I still don't understand how i was able to cut myself with this bottle! That's incredible! I will buy a few comics and spend quietly the evenings at home, reading everything and trying to do my washing-up! As i coudln't wet my finger and of course my "points of joining". And monday is bank holliday... I've got nothing to do at home and it's bank holliday... and of course i can't drive very easily... i'm not lucky, i will try to play lotto.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author