Just a few Updates!

Well, my finger is still hurting me... normally i must remove the binding this evening... alone of course, it will be surely disgusting... but I just hope that it won't hurt more without any protection. Else, I just had a few pictures of comics... I wil probably buy some more this week end. I must continue the black and mortimer collection and the lucky luke one... If anyone can advice me of a new great comic which doesn't need a "adult" point of view, you know as the many comics you can find with a lot of colors or a very dark one! BAh... I really prefer the old comics of franquin spirou and so on.
I don't thnik i will go to watch kill bill 2 as i didn't went to the first one! of course! And i don't really understand this "Vive le cinema!" from this strange realisator who thinks that he's an pertubator or something like that... Come here i will show him what it is a strange guy... i've got a lot here.!

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author