I found the screw's box!

For sure, I was happy... Can you imagine, a box full of screws which are very usefull for mounted all my furniture, LOST! Well, but I found it yesterday evening in an other box.
This evening, I will have a drink with some spanish guys and girls... It seems that they don't speak english and even not french and as my spanish is very ugly, I really don't know how it will be. Quite fun I think.
I bought the last "blake and mortimer" which miss me.

And now I can wonder what to read... I think I will try to go more in the indie comics. The collection is not so wonderfull, perhaps I will finish those which are already started but that's all.
By the way, it often happens that I started something and I didn't ended it... It's my "bad" side. Finaly, everything is going fine, even at work. I go back in the jura at the end of the week and on sunday I will see for the first time my nephew, oh, well I must say my godson. His baptism is on sunday... It will be on party with a big part of my familly. That should be great.
I rediscover an old album of doves called lost souls, I never listen it very carefully but this ep cause a mess in my mind. I will miss the dourfestival the year, that's a pity, I'd really like to see some new gigs... Next time...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author