I must say that it makes more time than I thought but it doesn't care.
It makes quite a long time since I wrote here, but I have a few moment to express here what it happens really in my life.
I bought my train ticket to roissy and it wasn't so expensive as I thought. It was just 60€ for 4 travel... Well, it's quite ok. I know now when I will leave Europe.. Hum, great... I really want to be on holliday. You know , everybody, here, was or is on holliday. They all show me their photograph and always speak of what they did during their two or three weeks away from me... It's sure that it will be really different for me. I will be in a different culture, always wonder if I am not too "european".. hum... Just enough, I think. I am actually listening "nothing brings me down" from emilliana torrini, I never spoked about she. But her new EP is quiet and calm. But, I hope to find some new stuff this week end. That makes a long time since, I forgot to read magazines and to listen radio talking about indie music. I will just go to specialized shop and I will try to find something interesting.
Last week end, I bought that :
But it wasn't what I hope, so I bought a good Larcenet:
I don't know if this comic is the best of Larcenet, but I can tell you that this one is really funny. It's a sort of black humor with a touch of psychology...
Anyway, tomorrow we're all in week end and normaly it's a sunny day... I REALLY hope...

0 comments:
Post a Comment