Tour d'horizon

It's my last day here in Belgium and I will go back home for christmas. The link in the title is the blog of Pierre and Ai, this guy is one of the best french lover I ever seen (no way)... And Ai is the most japanese frenchy woman I met. I signed for another short contract, it's probably not a good idea but I need money to travel a bit. I am quite sure to leave Belgium at the end of june (who sell some EPs). Another friend who makes his blog since a very, very long time... He must be very old...
I forgot to send a lot of letter to my bank and to my landlord. I must do it right now... That's a bit strange today, I don't really want to work (less than usual) and people around me don't look very stressed. I don't really know what I will have for christmas as I forgot the whole things I asked for. I am a bit "blind memory" like I am blind color... I am a really blind color person... and very proud of it. I don't know what is the purple and I really don't care... Sometimes, my shirt is not according to my trousers and that's really funny to see how people act. I don't know the color of my car too... And that's a bit annoying just enough to not be able to retrieve it in the car park... (Oo/)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's old and he's after your hairy ass, sucker ! 8)
Bises polaires,
Ju

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author