Trip-report

After 12 days in Italia, I am finally back home. I must say finally. In fact, I am not at home but in the airport, but who cares. I spent two weeks in Genova for my job. It was a bit annoying and sometimes very annoying.

First day: I left with one colleague which is a bit sick. He's got headaches since the beginning of january. The flight to Genova was ok, only a few perturbations on arrival and guess, the company of the flight didn't loose our luggages this time. Hopefully...
Second day: nothing to say and nothing to declare, the weather is fine, better than in Belgium (it's not uneasy). The seminar started and I really think that sometimes I hate my job... What am I doing here!!
Third day: well after a few complains, my colleague decided to go back in Belgium, his headaches are worst and worst. I still can't understand why he came.
fourth day: crasy, it's snowing in Genova. I had never see so many people becoming mad and stupid only for a few centimeters a snow. They all have chains on their vehicles (bus, car...). at the end of the day, 10cm of snow has fallen on the road. They don't have any truck to push the snow on the side of the road! I went outside on the evening with my camera. The photographs are not really nice, I thought that was better. I must improve myself.

fifth day: the snow is still falling, that's crasy. the road is completely full, italians try to ride their motorbikes, they are crasy, I'd tell you! It's a bit sad, cause I must eat alone in the restaurant with nobody to speak.
week end: well I had nothing to do really, I decided to go to in the town centre, I tried to find the fnac or any shop where I was able to buy a book in English or something which is not in italian. But it's not the easiest thing to do. Finally and after 30 minutes of research on every shelves, I found all the most "classic" books you can find about French authors (sastre, moliere and so on...) but I decided to buy a book in english about a guy remembering his 70's. Oh, I forgot to tell you that every evening I watched that's 70's show in italian.. I didn't understand most of the story but that makes me laugh indeed. So, at the fnac, I bought another really good book (in french), that's a really big surprise as I really didn't think that it's possible to find something like that in italia. On one moment, I thought that I couldn't find something. The fnac in genova is really small, I have never seen a so tiny shelf for the comics... just a corner of two meters high and two meters width! Poor italian! and most of the books was from Manara (I like it but it's always the same at the end).
After that, I went in a bar to start my reading. I went in 3 pubs in 4 hours after that, it was raining so I didn't really want to stay outside. My shoes were completely wet and my brain was just about to melt... So I finished the first book (alphart) in only one day. I eat the best pasta in my life in a small restaurant just closed to a great cocktail's bar where we used to go when we went in genova in september.
Sunday: nothing really funny to do, walk to Nervi and try to understand why italians were taking their umbrellas when it's not raining. Going back to the hotel and eat with guys of the seminar in a pub closed to the hotel. drinking more than eating....
Monday, second week: read my mails and oh, crazy, unbelievable, my colleague who was with me, felt in coma when he arrived to the hospital. I can't believed that nobody tell me nothing about that, sooner. They don't even call me. That's nothing, just take a phone and warn me that he was really ill. So my colleague felt in coma due to a rupture of aneurysm... He could have headaches.... Now he's not able to speak (as I know) but he can move his leg... The medics told that it will take more than 2 months.
Tuesday: last week, it was snowing and raining and today, the weather is beautiful, so good that a fire started on the top of a hill! On Wednesday morning, a big smoke was coming from the hill and helicopters were still trying to stop it. Genova is not a common city. The italian's tv is really funny, I can't understand it but I watch it. I don't know if at the end of my trip I will be able to understand just few things in italian. And italian's girls, ah, something that the belgian couldn't do better. Belgian eat fries and drink beers, italians eat pastas and drink wines. Fat or slim, which one to choose....
rest of the week: well, nothing to say really, took a few photographs near the hotel, ate at the pub alone this time, drank a stella and loose myself in genova... now I am in the airport waiting for my plane. The seminar is over and it's not bad. I am still unable to do something with this software, but my company want me to go to the seminar. The most funny thing is that without my colleague, I am the only one who can work on the project... oh, sorry, I leave you at the end of june!!! really sorry. I don't give a shit... I will know what happen at work, probably a lot of things. My boss will tell me to do the reports... yeah great (unhappy face)... He will ask me how was the seminar, well uh, good but I don't understand anything?... it's a good answer? no I need to leave belgium. I prepared my cover letter for finland and france, oh, Vanessa if you read this before monday morning (in france) I need your help... this phrase always make me think of the one from the incredible "mr incredible?" "we need your help!"... great movie... really funny. I watched a lot of movie in italian but one in french "crazy kung-fu" funny, a good movie to bring when you are at the hotel with nothing to do....
I think I never write a such so long message to my blog. I will fill completely the page of this website. In any case, it's really great to have time and lost time to type a few sentences, here. I really think that a blog must be filled not when you must give news, no it's must only be filled when you want. Thing that I don't know usually. oh fuckin'man, a guy is always pass near me trying to look at the plane on the tarmac. Can you try to pass a bit more far from my leg? no?
I had a lot of idea in italia, for example, I think that i will be a great idea to make a book with the title "why big girls are always happy people?", I don't want to tell how I thought of that kind of story but I think I will try to write a few lines about that point of view. Don't be desperate I am not a stupid guy and not even a macho... as far as you all know what it is... What else, oh yeah a movie called the muller brother... it's a bit crasy, this idea came from a dream... So in this movies, the muller brother are gangsters in the texas, they are not stupid at and they are frightened everybody. But one day they met german women... and they all felt in love. And I don't why but I've seen george clooney in a role but not one of the muller brother no, someone really more stupid. And in the girls I saw kirsten dunst... don't know why too, probably, it's only because I watched superman the previous evening...It's big blockbuster for american... yeah, with music,a lot of famous people and finally a first movie to earn a lot of money for after make what I thought thirdly: an animation movie... between wallace & gromit and pixar... a kind of mix.. I have the idea, let's find how to do it. The story will speak about two couples... one is in paris, the guy is from the jura (or something closer) and his girlfriend is from paris, a real parisian, and she can't understand how he can bear the cheese and how he can support the fresh weather outside. the other couple is really closed to that but this one is more far than paris. In japan, a guy, let's say someone I know, who have met a girl in france and he decided to join her. the problem is that a lot of things has to be done before flying to tokyo... and I don't speak about the settle... we can say settle for tokyo. the story wouldn't be really fun without a guy who will invited both of the couples in france, north of the france.... A sort of nowhere land, somewhere that only people who came from this country can understand the people who's born there. Well, I am not sure of the whole story, but it's a good start, a bit complicated. But so funny to do. could you imagine that... a story about everybody I know.
No, the funniest thing is to do comics about:
a guy who arrived in the north of france...
a french guy who arrived in tokyo to be with his girlfriend.
a guy from the jura who lived in paris and who go back sometimes with his parisian's girlfriend...
and finally, my story...
I think sometimes that producer took their ideas from blogs. Yes, there's so many funny things on blogs, you can find what you want. It can be funny, sad, sometimes normal, and finally it's the real life... I don't want to say that my blog is old but there's so many people who make a blog.... Let's see, I know, Pierre, °°jUne°°, Vanessa, Greg, Ayako who write in their blog or post pix... 5 peoples, only for me, so count on in the world.... pfff crasy....
Ok, the plane is still not here, that makes 2 hours that I am waiting in the corridor of the airport in genova, a lot of people arrived, I hope nobody will be sick during the flight, I hate to be near someone sick when I travel. Once, when I went to Ireland, a guy was totally sick, he was always vomit... he wasn't near me hopefully, 5 lines of seats in front of me.... it was disgusting.
It's really funny to look at people in the airport especially women.... who are more and more cute than I hoped. But they are often not alone... Lonely guy, with a computer on his knees... that's what I am today.
Tomorrow I will probably buy a few skeuds (CDs) as the librarian's boy always says. I will try something called: stand up and be called... to Harmless records... I don't remember the name exactly, but I have to check. Crays how people can look at you when you are writing something on a computer. I must started my book in English, I haven't even finished the first part. I am still on the introduction. I ought better to write one.... Could you count how many people have a mobile phone? It's crasy... Only 30% of battery, it will shut down soon... I try to finished this so long message with something interesting about me: everything I saw was already seen... It is false? In fact, it's a good subject for a philosophic training.
I just don't care anymore, woho.... it's a fine of music, and fine day in my soul.... oh, I just don't care anymore... I reached the end of the world... there's no reason to kiss you... (Few phrases from the only "good" thing there's on this pc: garbage)...
And my sister who will probably go to hong kong... what I can do against? nothing, that's her life, I just want to be sure, that nothing will happen. I don't want to find her in one year completely fed up with chinese with her come back just in mind. If she go there, I will try to find a job in hk too. But it's only if in september I haven't still find something in europe or in canada first..... let's see... don't forget, munich, 1498, departure in 5 minutes...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author