Tour d'horizon
As pierre decided to post something on his blog, finally, I decided too to write a few things on mine.
Well, my job is still boring, I don't have a lot of things to do, the most interesting projects are not for me and finally, the only one on which I can work are almost dead. That's completly crazy, a company came to us and asked if we can work with them. We made two meeting, I follow a training course during 2 weeks and finally it's going to be useless. My boss don't want to call back the client, just because he didn't know anything in automatism. That's crazy... So I have one more line on my CV where it's written: special expertise: a lot but not usefull.
It's really boring to do things that nobody cares! I think the worst will be when they will say that they offer me a new short contract term. Fuck off. After 3 years, I really want something else...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment