French comics week

It's sound a bit strange. The week of the comic in France. I don't wait a lot of things from this week. It will only show the last asterix and that's all, always a lot of craps on the shelf. A new shop open near my job and this is great cause it's a comic shop. Not the best shop in the world, no, just a good one. I bought this morning two mi mac adam.


It's a good book. A doze of fantasy, a hero, a girl, scotland and that makes me think of what I wanted to be : proud and funny. I work hard...
What else? My little sister came 3 days last week, we spoke a lot of our family, like all family, where there's trouble in. That's usual, I must say. I have now to paint a wall in my flat. I don't really know the color, a sort of orange, but I am not sure (blind-color). This is only 10meter square so it will be fast. I only need to move my furnitures, that's all, but that's enough. I will try to start this evening. But I am not very motivated. It will come slowly.
That makes a long time since my last music purchase. Tomorow, I have a seminar near brussels. It start at 9am and finish at 4pm. I won't stay longer. I will be back at 5pm at home! A really good day...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author