Sometime...

It happens. You know, it's like when you try to do something with a lot of effort and you can't succeed. Now, it's true, I can stay all my life in Belgium. It's not that I really like or that I am found of Belgian wheather. But that gives me more times to find the right job for me. A quiet and comfortable country, a kind of missunderstanding home. Something not too far from friends but just enough to make me go outside on the evening. We went my favorite colleague (the only one who can understand and feel how people are so stupid sometimes) to the show of B&S and that was great. A lot of people were here for the first time. We had this little tought : "Guess. These guys and girls were 12 years old when you were listening "sinister" in your bed with all the melancoly that can exists on earth. And now, they are jumping dancing like a little frog!" That was a very strange feeling to think about that. I'm not growing anymore but I'm getting old. I know that I didn't do the most brilliant things in my life (I never wrote any book, never make a baby, never wondered why people are always trying to understand what you think and never found an answer too), but guess, there are some many country that I never went, so many people great people that I didn't met yet! I guess, I must be too stupid to wonder all these kind of things.
Things that have been read since the last time:
The last Larcenet is awfull, boring and not even funny. I will take time before buying something that I won't read a second time.
Nevertheless, Chlorophyle is a good and already known comic and I was so happy to find it. My youth...
I decided to go to Hong-Kong in september to see my sister and her little familly. I will take 1 month and I will try to go to tokyo one week. It's a good challenge and it will be very expensive, but who cares, I won't keep my money all my life, only cause' one day, I will have to buy a house... I don't even know where I will be in one year. If HK is nice and if I feel right there, I can stay there for a long time or go in Iceland and met a beautiful woman, or stay like a looser here... No way... 3 weeks in HK, take photographs, meet people, play with my niece and my nephew, speak with my sister and my brother-in-law, eat unknown things... 1 week in japan, talk to Pierre and Aï, have a good laugh in the subway looking at the japanese waiting for the escalator when the stairs are empty, buy a few useless stuff, buy some ep's in the shops of shibuya...
July and August will be very long...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author