The week end was great. It was not raining at all, I don't say that the sunshine was very bright but it was just enough for me to feel happier. I paint in yellow (a sort of yellow) the wall in my living room. It seems to be not as good as I hopped. But I don't care. I wear my yellow tshirt today. A small moment of pleasure. It's always so funny when people told me that my tshirt is yellow. Yes I know, it's normal. I don't give a shit of what you say. You're boring and you don't even know it. What a shame!
I bought the last EP of Elliott Smith, this guy was so great. I don't understand really why he left us so fast. It's very sad to think about that. I bought Hard-Fi too. It's not the same vein but it's a very good EP.
I will be at home next week end. I don't know what I will do but it's good to make a break and see old friends. I don't why sometimes I hate my job. It's very boring to understand that I am not really in the right place. Maybe I will try later to solve that problem.
You know it's very beautiful at home now. It's a real pleasure to stay at home. I don't have a lot of things to do but it's great to play guitar with nothing else to do. I found a great cover by the editors of the gorillaz song "feel good inc." here.
I think I am about to become a amateur of this band (gorillaz). My funny colleague mister O. is still not arrived. It's not common to met someone like him. He's cool but he didn't know it at all. He's like Dylan in the movie. Very closed to his friends. Like fish (spongebob too), hate meat but eat some sometimes. He's great and he's probably the only one person here that I would like to stay in touch after my left.
I took my days for holidays in september and in october. One month without stress, only a trip to Hong-Kong perhaps one to Tokyo but I am not sure as Pierre will be probably out for his honeymoon somewhere on a long and desert island. Under the sun with his white skin.
My sister told me to go to "the wall" in China. Well it's bit far from HK and I don't want to spent one week in China for a wall. Even if it is the biggest in the world.
I have so many things to see in HK and so many things to do with my nephew and my niece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You're welcome in Tokyo in September or October Mich!
Post a Comment