Back from the outerspace

I am back in Belgium after a short trip to my parent's home. I'm alone today in my office. Nobody, only me... It's not really good for my work to let me alone. I won't do anything. I've got a new roommate for 3 months, in fact, it's one of my friend. I am not afraid of anything, even if we don't have one room for each. My flat is not really comfortable for a good hiring. Well, we'll see...
My sister left today to HK, she cried almost every hours yesterday. My grand father thought that he won't see them again, argh, that's so stupid... I can't understand why he so negative. I have nothing to do here, well, three days alone in this room with nobody except me. What will I do?
I still don't writte to toyota, I found a good opportunity to go to japan with a belgium contract. The base of the job is here and I will have to move often to japan. About Japan, Ayako gave me the receipe for okonomiaki. But I still didn't find the time to try it. I hope I will able to succeed and especially to be able to find the sauce. :)

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author