It's my first try, so please, be gentle with me... I don't really know if I succeed. I put an egg, flour and water. I cut the cabbage and mix the pieces into the bowl without cooking it... That's probably not the right things to do? I had porc too (cook this time) and mix everything and cook it. That was good but I had some cheese on i (cancoillote! hm... delight!). Next time I will put the right sauce and poor mayonnaise on it. In any case, I will try to eat one when I will be in japan (think to take a flight).
It's my first try, so please, be gentle with me... I don't really know if I succeed. I put an egg, flour and water. I cut the cabbage and mix the pieces into the bowl without cooking it... That's probably not the right things to do? I had porc too (cook this time) and mix everything and cook it. That was good but I had some cheese on i (cancoillote! hm... delight!). Next time I will put the right sauce and poor mayonnaise on it. In any case, I will try to eat one when I will be in japan (think to take a flight).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment