All alone...

I am quite fed up today. My boss made 2 big mistakes and nobody told me anything. That's quite unusual. The worst happened when the 'big boss' ask the group if we knew something about this new project. 'Sorry, but no' 'what a fuck!' Oh, come one, that's 3 years that this 'little chief' is here and nobody ever asked him something about his work. When a project tends to be missed, he always says that it is not his problem. He made everything he could... Pff... Last week, we had to see a client with a colleague and try to make things better, just because this 'little chief' is not able to manage a project. Guess, we had to put a box in a carriage. We asked before ordering anything to ask the client if the size of the box was good. Of course, he says yes to us, but without asking the client. So, when we went to setup the system, the box was too big... And of course, the 'little chief' said 'oh, they're boring! I don't care, they must do what we want... We don't care if the box is too big!"... It's like selling a washing-machine and say :" fuck off, you're not happy because it didn't wash your clothes... I DON'T CARE!"... He's really stupid and he always thinks that he's the best, the best chief, the best guy and that nobody is able to do it without him. Fortunetaly, the 'big boss' seems to be fed up with his mistakes... I hope so...
What else? the DRH asked me to come in her office. I really didn't know what she wanted. But in fact, it was just to talk about my work. Great... Yes I'm fed up to make wires, drilling holes and so on. She understood that the situation must changed and my future department boss too. Well, I will see after holidays. 4 days of works, we don't work this wednesday. I will take time to go shopping. I took a great flight for my both trip. I must have a look on what I have to see in HK. For Tokyo, it will be a very, very uncommon search of what I missed last time.
Toyota didn't call me yet, I must call them before leaving France.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah mich°°
quoi de neuf au japon.??!!
ça claque des pieds sévère ?
ici pendaison crémaillère chez amande et lz, tout se passe bien..
On pense à toi
X (et ramène des japonaises..)

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author