Rah....

I can't believe it... I spent 2 hours to find a wire to connect my camera to my TV and finally, I can't plug it! The connector is not the good one... shhhh....
So, I am still not able to download my photographs from HK and Tokyo. You won't be able too to see how is this little part of china. HK is full of chinese... and it won't decrease.
Here, it's still the same problem. I have a job but I don't know if mine interested me so much. I won't say that I will leave now even if I am looking for a new job since a long time. But I am not very efficient. What else? My fridge is full of cheese since saturday evening. I don't know really how I will finish everything.
My holidays were too short I think. One month is enough to disconnected my head from work and the shiny weather outside disabled me to be productive. This afternoon I have an interview with my new department chief. He's a cool guy but I am sure that nothing will change. I mean my old boss will say that I must work on his project and so on... Hopefully, he's ill until the end of the week. I have a lot of things to do, but I really don't want to start. I don't know how long I will be able to delay this moment...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mich !

Why don't you post a little message on our blog in order to forget your problems at work.
Everyone's chief is a bastard and everyone has a chief. (I really don't understand why we are not chiefs, things would be so easy then).
Don't forget work is only a game which rules are defined by all players (you can define them too...) Chiefs can think what they want they won't have you thinking as they want to.

PS : White wine can help people to forget about their chief.
PS2 : "Hmmm, I don't think I'll go tomorrow". Live for pleasure, not for Pain

A secret admirer you will recognize for sure

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author