Maybe a lot of people already know them since a long time (more than 1 month is acceptable) but I don't really care. I hate people who always try to be the first one to hear about something and tell you 'ah, you don't know them!, 'you're looser man...' hum, what I have to say.. hum, f***k off is good answer.
I discover a new great band who play very quiet songs, they're called The Decemberists.
Maybe a lot of people already know them since a long time (more than 1 month is acceptable) but I don't really care. I hate people who always try to be the first one to hear about something and tell you 'ah, you don't know them!, 'you're looser man...' hum, what I have to say.. hum, f***k off is good answer.
Maybe a lot of people already know them since a long time (more than 1 month is acceptable) but I don't really care. I hate people who always try to be the first one to hear about something and tell you 'ah, you don't know them!, 'you're looser man...' hum, what I have to say.. hum, f***k off is good answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Michuuuu, do you know I've known this band for about a month !!!
You really make me laugh. Have you ever heard about a cool band named "The Beatles" ?
Post a Comment