Nonsense...

When I want to say something, I go outside and think about something else (and once a year, I write about it here), it helps a lot to understand (or try to) and it's relaxing. Of course, some people will say that I should talk about it to someone else... Yes, of course, the kind of people is very clever and knows everything. The kind of people who can explain that you are wrong and do exactly the opposite the day after... I don't want to say that I find them pathetic but the psycho/socio state of mind getting me a little bit wary. In fact, it happens once per decade, someone that I don't really know, try to explain me my reaction, why I should learn about myself, etc, etc.. boring... etc, drink a beer... And finally, it always ends like that: No, I don't need to talk about psycho/socio... I don't care, there's a line, that's my way, I like it, it's not perfect and things could be better... But guess what? I know that! I don't need someone to explain me that. I am not wondering how/why life is like that... Some people does, and that's how they work, some people don't and that's fine...

Anyway, I am still in my unpleasant well paid job... Don't know how long I will be able to bear some colleagues, it sounds like they're happy to send emails very late in the evening, trying to show that they work hard. Yeah, and they don't even answer to my emails... I know that things won't stay like that, so, I am waiting the right time to change and I will be able to send my resume in english without any fear to be rejected this time.

Finally, I should be able to finish what I have started at home... before the 3 weeks trip...

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author