A season called summer

I don't know if it's the high temperatures of this summer or anything related to that, but, i am just in front of a war between two managers. That's quite funny to be in middle of that. When one decided something, the other asked his team the contrary to his team. Of course, I am already affected by this situation and I have a bad feeling that it will go worse and worse until the dismiss of one of them; or mine...
It's quite easy to understand that they don't really care of the business and I thought that US managers acted differently. But, no, that's human, some people want more power and do their best to create problems between people, and at the end, the guy will always say "I've told you...".
It remains me this phrase of my phylosophy teacher explained us, young students, that in everything you did in the past, he was able to find a link and a reason that bring us where and who we are now... That was a better explanation, but, yes, there's a lot of things in my past that leads me to the man I am now, but there's so many things that can lead me to someone else! Of course, I have no real regrets, I feel a bit bitter on some particular points, but that's all... Next week, I am in holiday, so what can be wrong...


0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author