And now, I feel bad. I am wondering where she is. I don't know really where I have to looking for. Some people says that you don't have to search. That everything will come when it will come. The problem is that I don't want to wait. I don't want to loose more time. Sometimes, people say that if you want that something happens, you just have to ask for it and the maximum to get it.
Me, I am in a hurry. I have to do it quickly, I have to arrange things as fast as I can.
I know that they talked to each other, I know that she will be different. Yesterday, she had already done it. She was hiding behind a computer. Why things can't be clear? Yes or no. No, peoples like to take in between solutions. Like that, they don't have to choose. .. I am not a dreamer, I know she liked me. The way she acted is clear, her mind sais yes, the reason says no.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment